Thursday, December 9, 2010

Focus...

Since this blog is in it's infancy, I feel that it's ok to make some changes. To focus, if you will. I'm pretty sure no one will care because I don't have any followers yet. So I'm following the advice of my husband and going with what I know...Health and fitness.

The blog will be dedicated to healthy living with a realistic point of view. There will be yummy, healthy recipes with ingredients you can find at a normal grocery store and workout tips that don't require you to spend hours at the gym.

I am a busy Mom who believes in the importance of teaching my kids how to lead a healthy lifestyle, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one out there. So, this is my quest to fit health into my busy schedule, any ideas are always welcome, so feel free to chime in!

In Health,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment