Monday, November 15, 2010

Excuses, excuses...

When I was pregnant with the twins I gained 53 pounds. Since they were born almost 16 months ago I have lost 48 of those added pounds. Great, right? WRONG! I am about ready to chop off a leg to get rid of the last 5! It is becoming increasingly difficult to get motivated to work out, and I cannot control myself around my kids' chicken nuggets!

Lately I have been the queen of excuses, but no more! Losing weight is not easy. I've done it before (I lost 50 lbs after college), and it took lots of work. So, I am going to hold myself accountable to the blog and keep a workout log on here for all to see. If that's not accountability, then I don't know what is.

So here's to fitting into the skinny jeans! I'm off to do some yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment